At Noble, we believe the health of soil, plants, animals and humans is one and indivisible. We believe in rebuilding healthy soils and helping producers maintain a strong bottom line. Through these two actions, we can transform degraded grazing lands across the United States, benefiting the environment and society as a whole.
Our focus is to help farmers and ranchers apply regenerative ranching principles to the nation’s 654 million grazing lands. This monumental undertaking requires thousands of producers across the U.S. to overcome significant barriers and change their current practices to work with nature, not against it.
Our communications team plays a critical role in clearly articulating and conveying the information necessary for farmers and ranchers to triumph over the barriers and ultimately benefit all of society through their efforts. We live to find new ways to communicate usable information so farmers and ranchers can leave their land better at sunset than at sunrise.
So, do you want to join us? We are looking for a Video Specialist.
As Video Specialist, you will apply your experience and expertise to script, shoot and edit videos that teach and inspire our audience and helps Noble share the story of regenerative land stewardship with farmers, ranchers, potential donors and society at large.
Your primary role will producing original content for internal and external communications, ensuring alignment with the Institute’s standards. The work you do can play a part in making a difference in a producer’s operation, their life and the society that depends on them.
- A life-long learner. First and foremost, you must be a passionate learner, personally professionally, everywhere, all the time. Developing creative content springs from a desire to become more cultured and broaden your knowledge base.
- An organized planner. You will oversee multiple projects at once and as an organized self-starter, you can stick to a process, hit deadlines and shepherd projects through to completion (while remaining flexible) ensuring the end product is connected to the organization’s goal and customer.
- A gifted storyteller. You have a wealth of knowledge and experience in video creation. You know that the motivating force in all that Noble does begins and ends with the farmer and rancher, and you strive to use your knowledge to share stories that resonate with our audience on an emotional level.
- A builder of relationships. You promote trusting relationships with open dialogue and an outward mindset. You work to make other employees and our customers successful. You identify, cultivate and steward all relationships in an effort to support Noble’s objectives.
- A teammate. You are an enthusiastic, agile and conscientious teammate who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Create imaginative and thought-provoking videos for internal and external communications including for YouTube, online education, advertising and social media.
- Collaborate with team members from across the organization to help drive enthusiasm and creativity and work for the success of those around you.
- Lead assigned projects, assuming responsibility for completion of all specifications.
- Exhibit a customer service-focused approach in all interactions and tasks maintaining a cooperative working relationship with employees, customers, visitors and guests.
Click here to view job description
- Teach you. We will support you with professional development opportunities that will hone your skills in video production, project management and leadership.
- Support you. We’re committed to building solutions for each other in addition to our stakeholders. Our team members make time to help, advise, and remove roadblocks with regular collaboration across groups.
- Include you. We come from different parts of the globe and from different walks of life, but we share the vision of our founder, Lloyd Noble, to improve the land for the benefit of all society. Our culture is inclusive, supportive and diverse. We want to be a part of your story and you to help write part of our story. Your perspectives and experience are invaluable. Come grow with us.
- Provide you. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including multiple options for health and retirement plans, employee wellness program, employee recognition program, onsite cafeteria and wellness center. In addition, we have a flexible working environment with partial remote work options and organizational support for community involvement and volunteering.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled