At Noble, we believe the health of soil, plants, animals, and humans is one and indivisible. We believe in rebuilding healthy soils and helping producers maintain a strong bottom line. Through these two actions, we can transform degraded grazing lands across the United States, benefiting the environment and society as a whole.
Our focus is to help farmers and ranchers apply regenerative ranching principles to the nation’s 654 million acres of grazing lands. This monumental undertaking requires thousands of producers across the U.S. to overcome significant barriers and change their current practices to work with nature, not against it.
Our marketing and communications team plays a critical role in clearly articulating and conveying the information necessary for farmers and ranchers to triumph over the barriers and ultimately benefit all of society through their efforts. We live to find new ways to communicate usable information so farmers and ranchers can leave their land better at sunset than at sunrise.
So, do you want to join us? We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist
As email marketing specialist, you will be responsible for establishing and executing effective email and SMS marketing campaigns to effectively reach the target audience, promote the brand, and drive customer engagement and sales to help Noble share the story of regenerative land stewardship with farmers, ranchers, potential donors, and society at large. The work you do can play a part in making a difference in a producer’s operation, their life and the society that depends on them.
- A life-long learner. First and foremost, you must be a passionate learner personally, professionally, everywhere, all the time. Your extensive experience in public relations springs from a desire to become more cultured and broaden your knowledge base.
- Driven to succeed. You are detail oriented and an organized self-starter who can manage deadlines and shepherd projects through to completion, while remaining flexible. You demonstrate innovative approaches to projects, challenges, and problem solving and provide stellar customer service.
- A marketing professional. You have a strong understanding of email and SMS marketing best practices. You can express the work of Noble in an effective and compelling manner to capture the attention of the target audience.
- A visionary. You have a passion for data analysis and possess excellent analytical skills with a proven track record for achieving measurable results. You successfully translate data into actionable strategies yielding high engagement and retention rates.
- A builder of relationships. You promote trusting relationships with open dialogue and an outward mindset. You identify, cultivate, and steward all relationships in an effort to support Noble’s objectives.
- A teammate. You are a conscientious teammate who works for the success of others.
- Lead development and implementation of overall email and SMS marketing strategy utilizing current and emerging technologies in an effort to expand Noble’s reach in support of the organizational goal. You will utilize industry data, logic, and critical thinking skills to review information and refine content and targeting strategy.
- Provide actionable recommendations and identify opportunities to improve overall marketing strategy through discernment of data-driven insights, key marketing metrics, and competitive analysis. Collaborate within functional and cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution and alignment.
- Exhibit a customer service-focused approach in all interactions and tasks maintaining a cooperative working relationship with employees, customers, visitors, and guests.
- Represent Noble’s mission and values and care for the land and its improvements by supporting and contributing to the objectives of your team and its contribution to the goal of the organization.
Click here to view job description
- Teach you. We will support you with professional development opportunities that will hone your skills and grow you professionally.
- Support you. We’re committed to building solutions for each other in addition to our stakeholders. Our team members make time to help, provide solutions, and remove roadblocks with regular collaboration across groups, regardless of where our office is. We are empowered and equipped with the tools that allow us to connect, to be intentional and to grow together.
- Include you. We come from different parts of the globe and from different walks of life, but we share the vision of our founder, Lloyd Noble, to improve the land for the benefit of all society. Our culture is inclusive, supportive, and diverse. We want to be a part of your story and you to help write part of ours. Your perspective and experience is invaluable. Come grow with us!
- Provide you. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including multiple options for health and retirement plans, employee wellness program, employee recognition program, onsite cafeteria, and wellness center. In addition, we have a flexible working environment and organizational support for community involvement and volunteering.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled